Databazaar uses Fedex, UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the size, weight and delivery type of your particular order. All orders are shipped within 2 business days with most orders shipping the same business day when placed before 2PM EST. Delivery time for Fast Flat-Rate Shipping is 2-5 business days nationwide. Expedited shipping is available for most products. Individual shipping restrictions if any are clearly displayed on the product page.
Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier, in majority of cases within an amazing one business day! If you have a more urgent need, we offer two other options -- Second Business Day Service and Next Business Day Service at actual discounted rates charged by our carrier.
If you provide a valid e-mail address while ordering, and ensure that email from the domain databazaar.com is not blocked by your e-mail filters, an email confirmation with tracking number should reach you when your order ships.
If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. In all cases however, you will receive e-mail notification.
Databazaar.com retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Business Day Service etc.), bulk orders over $1000 that requires special shipping, and pallet orders. Databazaar.com will contact the customer prior to shipment if such a situation does arise.
For any other questions or clarifications regarding shipping, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All requests for returns must be made by simply clicking here or by contacting our Customer Care Center at: 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely. Your RMA request will be attended to promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours ( excluding weekends and holidays ) please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RMA)
A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).
All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is NON-REFUNDABLE
Question: What is FeverWarn?
Answer: FeverWarn is an IOT based skin temperature scanning system from MachineSense. The current models scan skin temperature at doorway entrances so that it acts as your virtual screening tool without the need for personnel to hold IR scanning devices and compromise social distancing rules. The data is then captured and can be integrated to any third party IT system.
Question: How does FeverWarn differ from other Thermal Scanners?
Answer:FeverWarn is a patent pending system developed by IOT company MachineSense and its partner Novatec, Inc. a US manufacturer with over 50 years of experience in industrial equipment. Following are the unique features of FeverWarn compared to other products
- It is available over various easy to retrofit version for doors, employee check-in etc.
- It can be integrated with automated doors via relay which is offered over Modbus and UART
- Alarm and statistics are sent to cloud. Deployers can receive alarms with time stamp from SMS/Email
- Alarm and other statistics are available over REST API to integrate with any existing ERP system
- For large scale deployments, it offers auto-calibration system for easy maintenance
- Calibrated using human body easily to maintain calibration.
Question: Can I integrate FeverWarn to automated doors systems?
Answer: Feverwarn’s Edge module offers a relay signal to integrate with automatic openings. The relay is fired when a delay is detected. It is available as Modbus or UART over USB. Customers have to integrate the relay with their existing door controllers.
Question: What are the common applications?
Answer: FeverWarn’s initial products are designed especially for doorways at building entrances. FeverWarn is your virtual screen tool to assure employees and customers of an efficient screening process without violating social distancing standards. Custom configurations for other applications are fully available through our engineering group.
Question: What are the power requirements?
Answer: FeverWarn can be powered by 110/220V 60Hz AC Power Supply.
Question: Where is FeverWarn manufactured?
Answer: FeverWarn is manufactured in USA in our Baltimore, MD facility.