|Manufacturer Part Number:||ECKA408|
|Databazaar Part Number:||QRTECKA408|
|Type:||Chalk | Accessories|
|Condition:||New & Original|
Quartet® Natural Cork Bulletin Board, 96 x 48, Anodized Aluminum Frame Versatile, natural cork bulletin board is useful in any classroom. Mount corkboard to wall using included hanging system. Board Type: Cork Bulletin; Board Width: 96"; Board Height: 48"; Surface Material: Cork.
|Global Product Type:||Boards-Bulletin|
|Board Type:||Cork Bulletin|
|Frame Color:||Silver Aluminum|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).