|Manufacturer:||LYSOL Brand IC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||74983CT|
|Databazaar Part Number:||RAC74983CT|
|Type:||Disinfectants | Degreasers|
|Condition:||New & Original|
LYSOL® Brand I.C.™ Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner, 1gal Bottle, 4/Carton Virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal, this multi-purpose, hospital disinfectant cleans and disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces. The economical, concentrated formula makes up to 256 gallons (1:256). This neutral pH germicidal detergent is ideal for use on floors, walls, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces (such as polypropylene, polystyrene, etc.) and other hard, nonporous surfaces. Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner; Applicable Material: Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces; Chemical Compound: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil.
|Global Product Type:||Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material:||Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces|
|Chemical Compound:||Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride|
|Dirt Types:||Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil|
|Capacity (Volume):||1 gal|
|Compliance Standards:||Complies with California Proposition 65; Complies with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) limits, including California; Fully registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA agencies (and the District of Columbia); Compliant with TSCA regula|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).