|Manufacturer Part Number:||32703|
|Databazaar Part Number:||SAN32703|
|Condition:||New & Original|
Sharpie® Retractable Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Blue Forget about a cap--just click and create! These markers are easy to use, bold to the max, and permanent to the core, inspiring you to transform ordinary surfaces into passionately creative statements. Made to write practically everywhere, vivid Sharpie markers eliminate dull and boring. Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading. While pale imitations wither away, Sharpie markers make creations that endure. And these retractable markers have a safety seal valve design that helps prevent the ink from drying out. Featuring a convenient design for one-handed operation with no cap to remove or lose, Retractable Sharpie Permanent Markers make courageous self-expression as easy as can be. Marker Type: Permanent; Color(s): Blue; Tip Type: Fine; Ink Types: Non-Washable.
|Global Product Type:||Markers-All-Purpose Permanent Markers|
|Compliance Standards:||ACMI AP Non-Toxic Certified|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).