|Manufacturer Part Number:||SC420|
|Databazaar Part Number:||APWSC420|
|Type:||Computer Backup Systems|
|Condition:||New & Original|
APC® SC420 Smart-UPS Battery Backup System, 4 Outlets, 420 VA, 412 J Network manageable to monitor and control the UPS remotely. Audible alarms actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low, or if there is an overload condition. Predictive failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery. Adjustable voltage-transfer points maximizes useful battery life. Power conditioning protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other disturbances. System VA: 420 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 13.5 minutes @ 130 Watts; Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes; Battery Recharge Time: 5 h.
|Global Product Type:||Backup Systems|
|System VA:||420 VA|
|Backup Time at Half Load:||13.5 minutes @ 130 Watts|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):||Yes|
|Battery Recharge Time:||5 h|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:||$150,000|
|Backup Time at Full Load:||5.5 minutes @ 260 Watts|
|Joules Of Surge Protection:||412 J|
|Number of Outlets:||4|
|Cord Length:||6 ft|
|Telephone/Internet Protection:||10/100Base-T Protection; DSL; Fax; Modem; RJ-45|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO):||Yes|
|Input Frequency:||50-60 Hz|
|Number of Outlets/Type:||4 UPS/Surge|
|Run Time:||14 minutes|
|Compliance Standards:||Conforms to UL 1778 Standards; CSA Certified; FCC Class A Certified|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement:||Run Time based on a load of 130 watts.|
|Expected Delivery:||Allow several additional days for delivery|
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).