|Manufacturer Part Number:||5208|
|Databazaar Part Number:||PMC05208|
|Type:||Calculator | Adding Machine Paper Rolls|
|Condition:||New & Original|
PM Company® Single Ply Thermal Cash Register/POS Rolls, 2 1/4" x 80 ft., White, 50/CT The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine printhead to provide crisp, clear, black images. The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer. The IBM® Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace. To be IBM® approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper printhead test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures. IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer. Manufactured to OEM specifications. Size: 2 1/4" x 80 ft; Paper Color(s): White; Rolls Per Unit: 50; Machine Compatibility: Point of Sale Machines.
|Global Product Type:||Paper-POS/Calculator Roll|
|Size:||2 1/4" x 80 ft|
|Rolls Per Unit:||50|
|Machine Compatibility:||Point of Sale Machines|
|Number of Parts:||1|
|Compliance Standards:||FSC Certified; IBM Approved|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Footnote 1:||This product was made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest|
|Special Features:||Cash Register, Credit Card Machines, Gas Pump Rolls, Mobile Printers, Calculators/Adding Machines|
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).