Out of stock
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Fast USA Shipping | 3-5 Business Days
3 PLY DISPOSABLE EARLOOP MASK
These 3 Ply Disposable Earloop Face Masks are made from a melt-blown material placed between non-woven fabric. The melt-blown material acts as filter that stops unfiltered air from entering the masks. Featuring three filtering layers for maximum protection and safety, these 3 ply masks cover your nose, mouth and chin that effectively provide defence against dust, allergens and pollen.
COMFORTABLE FULL PROTECTION
The 3 layers protective mouth cover masks are light and not bulky. Made from soft non-woven filter cloth that helps in easy breathing, these masks are healthy and safe to use both domestically and professionally. Specially crafted from melt-blown material that acts as a filter and stops smaller particles from entering the mask, it is comparatively safer and easier to breathe while wearing these disposable masks and allows you to wear them for a long time without rubbing your face.
SOFT & COMFORTABLE EARLOOP
These protective disposable masks with elastic earloop are made through ultra-sonic technology to ensure maximum protection without compromising on your comfort and convenience. With soft and comfortable elastic earloops these masks will firmly stick to your face as you work or perform your usual chores indoors or outdoors.
FAST USPS SHIPPING | SOFT NON-WOVEN ANTI-DUST THREE LAYER PROTECTION WITH ELASTIC STRAP | SAFE BREATHABLE PROTECTIVE 3 PLY DISPOSABLE EARLOOP FACE MASK
These Three Ply Protective Disposable Earloop Face Masks are manufactured with durable, high quality, and genuine raw materials. Our masks are for general use and are perfect for going out in public, at the office, shopping, dining, working, traveling, and overall general protection. If you need to filter out dust, germs, respiratory droplets, smoke & pollen, protective face masks are the perfect solution. Disposable Face masks cover the mouse and nose and help prevent cross-contamination.
Made with breathable 3-ply layers: 1st layer non-woven fabric, 2nd layer melt-blown fabric, 3rd layer non-woven fabric. Each mask is easy to put on and take off with the durable and flexible elastic strap. The folding contour design of the mask fits your face more comfortably.
To help stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, please wear a disposable face mask when out in public and practice social distancing. It comes along with an elastic strap that is easy to wear and adds no pressure to the ear.
Note: Not intended for medical use. Has not been proven to reduce the transmission of disease.
|Package Contents:||50 Pack|
|Size:||Adult Men or Women, Children. One size fits all.|
|Filter Performance:||≥ 9O% Filtration Efficiency|
|Material:||Soft Non Woven & Melt Blown Fabric|
|Elastic Earloop:||Durable and Adjustable Ultrasonic Spot-Welded Elastic Strap|
- It helps prevent particles expelled by the wearer (such as saliva, mucous, respiratory droplets, etc.) from contaminating the work environment. It also reduces the chance of blood and other bodily fluids entering the wearer's mouth and nose.
- Fits loosely over the face and does not typically include a filter.
- Intended to protect the work environment (including patients) from substances expelled by the wearer.
- Typically worn for the duration of a specific procedure and then discarded for infection control purposes.
- Widely Used: Used for outdoor cycling enthusiasts, home decoration, all the filter efficiency indicators are above 99%, effective dust prevention, PM2. 5 industry, irritant gas, haze, particulate matter, allergy, pollen, automobile exhaust, etc.
Disposable Face Masks Vs Homemade Masks
Disposable face mask with earloops provides you better protection due to the layering in the mask when compared to the homemade mask which usually has only one layer of protection.
- The disposable ones come with a waterproof layer which prevents the mask from getting moist which makes it a good barrier for the external elements to pass through it. On the other hand, the homemade masks can get moist easily and that allows easy passage for the microbes to pass through.
- One of the very basic benefits of 3 ply disposable face mask made in USA is that they are certified by the FDA for use during the pandemic, whereas the same is not at all applicable to the homemade ones.
- You can buy the disposable masks at any local store or can also find it online, but for the homemade ones, you need to have an excellent sewing skill which is not possible for everyone.
- The multiple layered disposable masks prevent the spread of the infection but a homemade one is not effective in limiting the spread of the coronavirus which is our concern right now.
- The right fit is one of the most important criteria while you wear a mask and the disposable mask gets it right but it can be a problem with the homemade masks.
How to use a Disposable Face Mask?
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid Touching: Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use these single-use masks. Remove it from behind (do not touch the front); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Do Not Share your Face Coverings
These are meant to be single-use items, and if you are having trouble breathing, or the masks get soiled, please discard the mask immediately and replace it with a new one.
Do Not wash the mask with alcohol or water
Do Not use this mask if you have a beard or other facial hair as it prevents the mask from completely sealing out outside air
Databazaar uses Fedex, UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the size, weight and delivery type of your particular order. All orders are shipped within 2 business days with most orders shipping the same business day when placed before 2PM EST. Delivery time for Fast Flat-Rate Shipping is 2-5 business days nationwide. Expedited shipping is available for most products. Individual shipping restrictions if any are clearly displayed on the product page.
Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier, in majority of cases within an amazing one business day! If you have a more urgent need, we offer two other options -- Second Business Day Service and Next Business Day Service at actual discounted rates charged by our carrier.
If you provide a valid e-mail address while ordering, and ensure that email from the domain databazaar.com is not blocked by your e-mail filters, an email confirmation with tracking number should reach you when your order ships.
If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. In all cases however, you will receive e-mail notification.
Databazaar.com retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Business Day Service etc.), bulk orders over $1000 that requires special shipping, and pallet orders. Databazaar.com will contact the customer prior to shipment if such a situation does arise.
For any other questions or clarifications regarding shipping, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All requests for returns must be made by simply clicking here or by contacting our Customer Care Center at: 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely. Your RMA request will be attended to promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours ( excluding weekends and holidays ) please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RMA)
A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).
All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is NON-REFUNDABLE
Questions About Disposable Earloop Face Mask
As per FDA guidelines a disposable mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Disposable masks are regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040. Disposable masks are not to be shared and may be labeled as surgical, isolation, dental, or medical procedure masks. They may come with or without a face shield. These are often referred to as face masks.
As per FDA guidelines disposable masks are made in different thicknesses and with different ability to protect you from contact with liquids. These properties may also affect how easily you can breathe through the face mask and how well the disposable mask protects you.
If worn properly, a disposable mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Disposable masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
As per FDA guidelines while a disposable mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Disposable masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the face mask and your face.
As per FDA guidelines disposable masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one. To safely discard your mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.
The disposable face mask is made with the help of non-woven fabric which is produced from different plastics like polypropylene that is either 20 or 25 gsm. They can also be manufactured with the help of polyethylene, polyester, or polycarbonate.
Masks are manufactured by a typical machine-type that aligns the non-woven fabric from the bobbins, then welds the layers together, covers with textiles, and finally stamps the mask with ear loops, nose strip, and any other required element. Next, they are sterilized before sending them to the laboratory to check their filtration.
Seeing the current situation, it is suggested that you can buy the 3-ply disposable face mask with ear loops.
As per the recent studies, it has been said that the efficacy of the disposable face mask as a barrier keeps decreasing after its usage of 4-5 hours. Therefore, it is advised to change the mask after its suggested efficacy time. More details are mentioned on the covering of the mask by the manufacturer.
This is how you can find whether your 3-ply mask is real or not:
- First, by the visual test. As the 3-ply mask has three layers of protection: the outer layer is the translucent layer of hydrophobic non-woven fabric, then the middle white layer, and an inner soft absorbent blue, white or green layer. If you don’t find these three layers, then it surely is not a 3-ply mask.
- Next is with the help of a flammability test, in which you can burn the middle layer of the mask. If it melts then fine, but if it catches fire then it is not a 3-ply mask.
- Lastly, you can pour water on the outer layer of the mask and if you see that it repels water it is real since disposable masks are waterproof. But if the other side gets wet, then this is not a real one.
Face masks can help protect you from large particles and droplets that may cause sickness or allergic reactions. If you yourself are ill, wearing a face mask will help protect others and help limit the spread of contaminants.
The CDC has recently recommended that disposable ear loop face masks be voluntarily worn when in a public setting, such as grocery stores and public transit. Requirements and regulations about wearing face masks may differ between states or countries. Check with your local government or authority for what rules apply to you.
Face masks are just one step in protecting yourself. Make sure to take other precautions such as frequently washing your hands with soap and water, using hand sanitizer and practicing social distancing when among other people in public.
Respirators are normally certified and tested by NIOSH and will be marked with an approval rating (N95, N100, etc). Disposable Face masks are generally looser fitting while respirators are tighter and need to be properly fitted by a professional to make sure it is worn correctly. Normally respirators will be labelled as such on its packaging or even on the respirator mask itself. Respirators also feature stronger filtration compared to other types of face masks. Respirator masks may also have a visible valve on them, though that may differ depending on the rating or manufacturer.