109 In stock
Databazaar Shipping & Tax:
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Fast USA Shipping | 3-5 Business Days
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask Details
Protective Earloop Face Mask: A protective disposable earloop face mask covers the user's nose and mouth and provides a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials. If you need to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen, protective face masks are the perfect solution. Disposable Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask Specifications
- 50 Pack Disposable Face Masks: Package includes 50 pack disposable earloop face masks, large quantities available.
- 3 Layer Mask Construction: made of non-woven fiber fabric with 3 layers, soft and breathable, provides effective protection.
- Best Size for you: Our disposable face masks are suitable for adults and children.
- Elastic Ear-loop: which can be adjusted its tightness; One size for most adult men or women
- Widely Used: Used for outdoor cycling enthusiasts, home decoration, all the filter efficiency indicators are above 99%, effective dust prevention, PM2. 5 industry, irritant gas, haze, particulate matter, allergy, pollen, automobile exhaust, etc.
Features of Disposable Masks
- It helps prevent particles expelled by the wearer (such as saliva, mucous, etc.) from contaminating the work environment. It also reduces the chance of blood and other bodily fluids entering the wearer's mouth and nose.
- Fits loosely over the face and does not typically include a filter.
- Intended to protect the work environment (including patients) from substances expelled by the wearer.
- Typically worn for the duration of a specific procedure and then discarded for infection control purposes.
How to use a Disposable Face Mask?
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid Touching: Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use these single-use masks.
- Discarding the Mask: Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Databazaar uses Fedex, UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the size, weight and delivery type of your particular order. All orders are shipped within 2 business days with most orders shipping the same business day when placed before 2PM EST. Delivery time for Fast Flat-Rate Shipping is 2-5 business days nationwide. Expedited shipping is available for most products. Individual shipping restrictions if any are clearly displayed on the product page.
Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier, in majority of cases within an amazing one business day! If you have a more urgent need, we offer two other options -- Second Business Day Service and Next Business Day Service at actual discounted rates charged by our carrier.
If you provide a valid e-mail address while ordering, and ensure that email from the domain databazaar.com is not blocked by your e-mail filters, an email confirmation with tracking number should reach you when your order ships.
If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. In all cases however, you will receive e-mail notification.
Databazaar.com retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Business Day Service etc.), bulk orders over $1000 that requires special shipping, and pallet orders. Databazaar.com will contact the customer prior to shipment if such a situation does arise.
For any other questions or clarifications regarding shipping, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All requests for returns must be made by simply clicking here or by contacting our Customer Care Center at: 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely. Your RMA request will be attended to promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours ( excluding weekends and holidays ) please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RMA)
A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).
All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is NON-REFUNDABLE
Questions About Disposable Earloop Face Mask
As per FDA guidelines a disposable mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Disposable masks are regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040. Disposable masks are not to be shared and may be labeled as surgical, isolation, dental, or medical procedure masks. They may come with or without a face shield. These are often referred to as face masks.
As per FDA guidelines disposable masks are made in different thicknesses and with different ability to protect you from contact with liquids. These properties may also affect how easily you can breathe through the face mask and how well the disposable mask protects you.
If worn properly, a disposable mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Disposable masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
As per FDA guidelines while a disposable mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Disposable masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the face mask and your face.
As per FDA guidelines disposable masks are not intended to be used more than once. If your mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one. To safely discard your mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.