|Manufacturer Part Number:||PDS5000|
|Databazaar Part Number:||BRTPDS5000|
|Condition:||New & Original|
High-Volume Color Desktop Scanner with Duplex, 60 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi Features a daily duty cycle of up to 6,000 pages plus a 100-sheet capacity auto document feeder, making it ideal for high scan volume SMB environments. Scans single and double-sided color documents in a single pass at up to 80 ppm. Up to 600 dpi optical resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization features including multistream, dynamic threshold, edge cleanup, hole punch removal, despeckle, color matching, and more. Industry-standard image processing software automatically examines scanning materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results. Includes multi-feed detection with reversing roller to ensure each page is scanned, and batch bar code support for simplified file sorting. Scan to a range of destinations in a wide variety of different file formats, including PDF and Microsoft® Office formats. Easily scans a variety of media, including embossed plastic cards and documents up to 236 inches long. TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE drivers enable easy setup to scan documents into a variety of applications. Scan Size (W x H): 8 1/2" x 34"; Bit Depth of Color: 48-bit Internal; 24-bit External; Connector/Port/Interface: USB 2.0; USB 3.0; Dpi Graphics Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
|Global Product Type:||Scanners|
|Scan Size (W x H):||8 1/2" x 34"|
|Bit Depth of Color:||48-bit Internal; 24-bit External|
|Connector/Port/Interface:||USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|Dpi Graphics Resolution:||600 x 600 dpi|
|Paper Feed:||100-sheet ADF|
|Scan Speed (Black):||60 ppm|
|Scan Speed (Color):||60 ppm|
|Software Included:||Windows® Button Manager V2 , Captiva®, DS Capture, EMC® QuickScan™ Pro Trial, Nuance™ OmniPage® SE 18|
|Operating System Compatibility:||Linux®: Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, openSUSE™, Red Hat® Linux® 9, Ubuntu 6.06; Mac® OS X 10.6 and Later; Windows® XP, Vista™, 7, 8 and Later|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
Databazaar uses Fedex, UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the size, weight and delivery type of your particular order. All orders are shipped within 2 business days with most orders shipping the same business day when placed before 2PM EST. Delivery time for Fast Flat-Rate Shipping is 2-5 business days nationwide. Expedited shipping is available for most products. Individual shipping restrictions if any are clearly displayed on the product page.
Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier, in majority of cases within an amazing one business day! If you have a more urgent need, we offer two other options -- Second Business Day Service and Next Business Day Service at actual discounted rates charged by our carrier.
If you provide a valid e-mail address while ordering, and ensure that email from the domain databazaar.com is not blocked by your e-mail filters, an email confirmation with tracking number should reach you when your order ships.
If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. In all cases however, you will receive e-mail notification.
Databazaar.com retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Business Day Service etc.), bulk orders over $1000 that requires special shipping, and pallet orders. Databazaar.com will contact the customer prior to shipment if such a situation does arise.
For any other questions or clarifications regarding shipping, you may contact us at email@example.com.
All requests for returns must be made by simply clicking here or by contacting our Customer Care Center at: 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely. Your RMA request will be attended to promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours ( excluding weekends and holidays ) please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RMA)
A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).