ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Network Document Scanner
Out of stock
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200
More Shopping Info
Hassle Free Return Policy
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ADS3000N|
|Databazaar Part Number:||BRTADS3000N|
|Type:||Computer Hardware and Accessories|
|Condition:||New & Original|
Brother ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Network Document Scanner High-speed color scanning up to 50ppm with Gigabit Ethernet and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity. Single-pass duplex with a 50-sheet capacity document feeder. Scan business and plastic cards, photos, receipts, and documents up to 196” long. Versatile scan-to destinations including OCR, print, email, FTP / SFTP, network, Microsoft® SharePoint®, USB flash drive and mobile devices via the free iPrint&Scan app. Up to 1200 dpi interpolated resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization and paper handling features including background removal, deskew support, blank page removal, jam sensor and ultrasonic multi-feed detection. Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible. Scan Size (W x H): 8 1/2" x 196"; Bit Depth of Color: 30-bit Internal; 24-bit External; Connector/Port/Interface: Ethernet; USB; Dpi Graphics Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
|Global Product Type:||Scanners|
|Scan Size (W x H):||8 1/2" x 196"|
|Bit Depth of Color:||30-bit Internal; 24-bit External|
|Dpi Graphics Resolution:||600 x 600 dpi|
|Paper Feed:||50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder|
|Scan Speed (Black):||50 ppm|
|Scan Speed (Color):||50 ppm|
|Software Included:||ABBYY FineReader Sprint v.12, ABBYY PDF Transformer Plus (Windows®), Nuance™ PaperPort 14 SE (Windows®) and Brother Control Center|
|Operating System Compatibility:||Linux®; Mac® OS X v10.8.x and Later; Windows® Vista™, XP, 8, 7, 10|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent:||0%|
Databazaar uses Fedex, UPS, DHL and the United States Postal Service (USPS) as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the size, weight and delivery type of your particular order. All orders are shipped within 2 business days with most orders shipping the same business day when placed before 2PM EST. Delivery time for Fast Flat-Rate Shipping is 2-5 business days nationwide. Expedited shipping is available for most products. Individual shipping restrictions if any are clearly displayed on the product page.
Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier, in majority of cases within an amazing one business day! If you have a more urgent need, we offer two other options -- Second Business Day Service and Next Business Day Service at actual discounted rates charged by our carrier.
If you provide a valid e-mail address while ordering, and ensure that email from the domain databazaar.com is not blocked by your e-mail filters, an email confirmation with tracking number should reach you when your order ships.
If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. In all cases however, you will receive e-mail notification.
Databazaar.com retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Business Day Service etc.), bulk orders over $1000 that requires special shipping, and pallet orders. Databazaar.com will contact the customer prior to shipment if such a situation does arise.
For any other questions or clarifications regarding shipping, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests for returns must be made by simply clicking here or by contacting our Customer Care Center at: 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely. Your RMA request will be attended to promptly and our RMA staff will contact you by phone or e-mail. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours ( excluding weekends and holidays ) please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656 ( M-F, 10-6 EST ). Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RMA)
A return authorization (RMA Form) must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Databazaar shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only.
20% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other returns.• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns too.
• Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effected to your credit card on receipt of the returned product. Processing of your refund may take up to three weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose the Replace option, we will be shipping out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
• In order to return the merchandise please refer to the email from customer support with the return instruction.
• If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Support at 1-954-510-2656, ( M-F, 10-6 EST ) to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RMA Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Databazaar by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone ( 1-954-510-2656 ; M-F, 10-6 EST ).